Antar Yogam / Spiritual Retreat
Antar Yogam which is roughly translated as 'Spiritual Retreat' suggests one seek a like-minded company of people who liike to go inward and analyse themselves amidst their tight schedule of works. Bhagawan Sri Sri Ramakrishna Deva says, "Whenever you have leisure, go into solitude for a day or two. At that time, don't have any relations with the outside world and don't hold any conversation with worldly people on worldly affairs. You must live either in solitude or in the company of holy men." In this context, it is worthy to quote the Eternal Words of Bhagawan Sri Sri Krishna Who says in Srimad Bhagavad Gita,
"मयि चानन्ययोगेन भक्तिरव्यभिचारिणी |
विविक्तदेशसेवित्वमरतिर्जनसंसदि || 13:10||"
which means, "Unswerving devotion to Me by the Yoga of non-separation, resort to place of solitude, distaste for the society of men."
This helps one have introspection of oneself and the deep contemplation about the impermanence of the world. Sri Ramkrishna Math, Kanchipuram arranges Antar Yogams once in a month. The programme includes Bhajans, lecture, Question & Answer session, Archana and Arati. This month it falls on 8th August, 2021 (Sunday). Following is the programme.
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Bhajans by Swami Yogirajanandaji Maharaj
- 10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. - Gudided Meditation
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Reading from "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna"
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. - Lecture on "Sri Gurudeverin Bhaktaraguvathu Eppadi?" by Swami Chaturbhujanandaji Maharaj
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:15 a.m. - Question & Answer Session by Swami Chaturbhujanandaji Maharaj
- 12:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Archana
- 12:30 p.m. - Arati